Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mail.


Hey guys!! So i have been mentioning in my last few videos that i had some mail coming. well i got almost everything today! how great is that? i love mail days like this!
Hopefully u guys can see the picture ok. but i got some mac piggies from THEBODYNEEDS2.com. then my contest winnings from spellcosmetics.com and my MAC order i placed to get a few things. OMG my birthday is coming right you guys, March 23! My mom is going to be going back and forth to chicago (haha leesh) and theres a MAC store there!! WOOT HOLLA! so she told me to compile a list of stuff she can get tehre for my birthday...so yay to MORE MAC STUFFS! happy girl yay yay yay. ok so today i wore a blue and black look to work.
i used SEA ME shadestick (thanks brooke) as a base for freshwater ES. carbon in the crease and vanilla as a highlight. blacktrack fluidline as my top lashline liner and lash stiletto from maybelline for mascara. i was in a rush and FORGOT my FELINE eye kohl but it still looked GORGEOUS! hope u guys liked! i been doing pretty good lately with this whole blog thing, eh? i dont know whats come over me lol.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE!
all my hauls will now be posted to my blog, because i feel like making a video just clutters up my channel and according to view count more ppl watch the tutorials rather than my hauls so i wont be doing those anymore, unless i get a demand for them:)

love yas!
hales

::EDIT::
omg so big bow looks totally HOT with elle's DO I DAZZLE YOU allthatglitrz gloss from spell on top its liek the perfect match forreal yos check it out!


2 comments:

  1. haley, youre so gorgeous!!!
    (its beautyphoebs from youtube)
    great haulin'!
    yay mac haul for your bday!!! cant wait for that!!!
    my bday is a long way away the 10th september (same day as Renesmee's - TWILIGHT!!!) lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha (at pink pucker face). . .Great haul Haley!!!. . .

    ReplyDelete